Page Care Services
Aged Care Funding Options
At Page Care Services, we can provide a full written report on how loved ones might afford the upfront (Refundable Accommodation Deposit – RAD) and ongoing fees – Daily Accommodation Payment, Daily Care Fee, Means Tested Care Fee and Extra/Additional Service Fees, where applicable.
What does the report cover?
In your report/strategy paper, we will endeavour to provide 3 – 5 options, where appropriate, to enable you and your family to make an informed decision.
We may consider thing such as:
- Should the family home be sold, rented or retained?
- Do we need to consider the requirements of a protected person living in the family home?
- What about an Aged Care Loan or an interest free family loan?
- Would you pay a full RAD or partial RAD with the remaining RAD paid as a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP)?
- How would you pay this DAP?
- What is your likely Means Tested Care Fee? – We will provide an estimate.
- How will these options impact on your loved one’s DVA or Age Pension entitlements?
We simplify the complicated.
Page Care Services are Accredited Aged Care Specialists and Authorised Representatives of Synchron AFS Licence No 243313